Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Different Media Tools


1.
· My father’s favourite media tool is the cell phone which he uses on a regular basis because he runs a small business.

· My mother’s favourite media tool is the telephone because she has family all over the world, so she does a lot long distance calling and talks for hours.

· My favourite media tool is the computer, because it has all one really, I can do homework, watch TV, talk to people and so much more, I spend a good amount of time on the computer.

· My brother’s favourite media tool is the iPod because the music calms and helps him through the day; he listens to it almost all day.

2.
· My father’s least favourite media tool is the computer because he does not know how to use and it frustrates him.

· My mother’s least favourite media tool is the computer because, like my father, she does not know how to use it either and it also frustrates her.

· My least favourite media tool is the cell phone because I have a tendency to over talk and text people and I get charged a lot on my phone bills, which I don’t pay for myself, making my father who pays for them very upset.

· My brother’s least favourite media tool is the computer because he complains that it hurts his eyes, even though he barely spends anytime in the computer.

3. Yes, I believe that children of different ages prefer different items because certain items are much easier to use for different age groups. In addition, almost every age group has that one item that they are attached, because it satisfies their needs at that certain time in their lives.

4. In my family the item that is used the most is the TV because it is the easiest to use and most preferred for entertainment purposes.

5. In my family the item that is used the least is the cell phone because only my father and I own one and I rarely use mine anymore do to my very high phone bills.

No comments: